April 19, 2024, 04:39:34 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How to draw chemical structure of C₂₈H₄₀O₇ in ACD/Chemsketch?  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Win,odd Dhamnekar

• Mole Snacks: +0/-5
  • Stock Exchange Trader, Investor,Chemistry Hobbyist
  I want to know how to draw chemical structure of Phorbol 12,13- Dibutanoate C28H40O7 in ACD/Chemsketch 2020.1.1( file version C15E41, Build 115819)
Any science consists of the following process.
 1) See 2) Hear 3) Smell if needed 4) Taste if needed
5) Think 6) Understand 7) Inference 8) take decision [Believe or disbelieve, useful or useless, healthy or unhealthy, cause or effect, favorable or unfavorable, practical or theoretical, practically possible or practically impossible, true or false or  any other required criteria]

Offline sjb

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +222/-42
  I want to know how to draw chemical structure of Phorbol 12,13- Dibutanoate C28H40O7 in ACD/Chemsketch 2020.1.1( file version C15E41, Build 115819)

No different to how you'd draw anything else. If it's the freeware you may be limited by the number of atoms in this molecule. Where have you got stuck?

Offline Win,odd Dhamnekar

• Mole Snacks: +0/-5
  • Stock Exchange Trader, Investor,Chemistry Hobbyist
 You can grasp what I have done so far in drawing the molecular structure of C28H40O7 by looking at the following figure(2)

Figure(1) depicts the final chemical structure of C28H40O7

Would anyone help me in drawing out fig.(1)?   
Any science consists of the following process.
 1) See 2) Hear 3) Smell if needed 4) Taste if needed
5) Think 6) Understand 7) Inference 8) take decision [Believe or disbelieve, useful or useless, healthy or unhealthy, cause or effect, favorable or unfavorable, practical or theoretical, practically possible or practically impossible, true or false or  any other required criteria]

Offline sjb

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +222/-42
To my knowledge Phorbol doesn't have a steroid skeleton (the 6:6:6:5 rings). What do you need this for - there is a representation on the wiki page, together with InChI and or SMILES strings which you may be able to import and modify? Having said that, the formula is different so I am not sure if you have the right compound?

Sponsored Links