OK, I take an example, by common sense we know that we will likely get sick if we intentionally drink a cup of dish-washing detergent, but I guess that (but I will not do this test) if a dish or bowl isn't rinsed well and some detergent left on it (not impossible when you dine out), we will probably NOT get sick because the amount is not too much.
The point is - How does our body handle this "not too much" amount of chemicals. Does it depend on what actual chemical it is? Does it just stay
in some parts of our organs temporarily or forever?
In fact, I am not talking about only detergent, it's just an example, welcome broader opinion