Specialty Chemistry Forums > Biochemistry and Chemical Biology Forum

I'm looking for Pegylated Interferon Lambda (expert chemist? supplier?)

(1/3) > >>

edgardoodle:
Hello, I am looking for someone who is able to customize/produce injection-grade Peginterferon lambda-1a (CAS#914617-98-4).

Since I can't seem to find a supplier for Pegylated IFN Lambda, I was hoping that maybe I could find an expert chemist or someone that might be able to recommend a lab or group to help me?

I am desperate to obtain this through any means necessary. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. :)

jeffmoonchop:
If you want to produce it in vivo, you could try delivering the mRNA encoding the cytokine with lipid nanoparticles. Might be easier than synthesizing it ex vivo.

Yggdrasil:

--- Quote from: jeffmoonchop on August 18, 2021, 10:36:07 PM ---If you want to produce it in vivo, you could try delivering the mRNA encoding the cytokine with lipid nanoparticles. Might be easier than synthesizing it ex vivo.

--- End quote ---

AFAIK, PEGylation is not a natural modification and cannot be installed in vivo.

jeffmoonchop:
What is the purpose of the PEGylation? Stabilization for delivery? Maybe it isn't needed when expressed in the cell.

wildfyr:
Have you reached out to Eiger BioPharmaceuticals? Seems like they are studying it as a drug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version