April 18, 2024, 04:49:07 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Pharmaceutical raw materials (API) in sale for chemical research from China  (Read 1488 times)

Wuhan Wingroup

Wuhan wingroup Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., located in Wuhan, Hubei Province, is a company dedicated to R & D,production and sales of chemical reagents, pharmaceutical intermediates, plantextracts and chemical raw materials.

The company has a long-term cooperationwith Wuhan Research Institute and other universities. It is a pharmaceuticalenterprise oriented by the global pharmaceutical market demand and integratingthe research and development, industrialization and market operation ofinnovative drugs. At present, the company has submitted 10 domestic patents andone PCT patent (International Patent); And obtained the authorization of 7invention patents. The company has strong technical strength, advanced equipment,strict quality management system and high-quality after-sales service.

Over the years, our products have been widely sold to many countries and regions that we have established stable relations of cooperation with the traders and end users all around the world and have become a solid bridge among the suppliers, traders and end users.

Our Advantages

Wuhan wingroup Chemicals customers have expanded to North America, Europe, India, and we are constantly exploring and working hard.

Companies adhering to the concept of scientific and technological innovation, green environmental protection, honest and trustworthy, and common development, dedicated to provide customers at home and abroad with reasonable prices, quality products and professional technical services.

Please contact me if you have requirment about any pharmaceutical intermediates or chemical substance for your research or distribution.

I'm Chiron Chen, sales manager from Wuhan Wingroup Pharmaceutical Co., LTD. I would be always in place for any of your questions.

Find my page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whwingroup
or browse our website: http://www.whwingroup.com
or drop me a message on Whatsapp/Wechat/Telegram: +86 18571461736
or Wickrme: chironchen

Sponsored Links