Had a bug problem the other day sprinkled way too much BORIC ACID to get rid of the bug.
Ironic thing is never saw another insect . Instead i think the Boric Acid is affecting me, feeling sick, was just way to much that I spread around, and it went down in the cracks and in the baseboards.
QUESTION, WHAT COULD I USE TO NEUTRALIZE THE BORIC ACID TO RENDER ITS AFFECTS TO NOTHING? BAKING SODA, COULD ANYTHING WORK TO NETRALIZE THIS , ? OR WOULD ITS CHEMICAL STRUCTURE STAY INTACT EVEN IF I POURED SOMETHING OVER IT ?