March 28, 2024, 06:51:56 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Choosing supplies for small electrodeposition projects  (Read 2890 times)

Offline theycallmevirgo

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Choosing supplies for small electrodeposition projects
« on: January 22, 2021, 01:14:52 AM »
I want to copperplate some pieces from my 3d printer. I know I need conductive paint and a bath in addition to the copper source and the PSU. There are many options on Amazon, and obviously I can make my own bath. Right now I'm prioritizing time over cost, the project is a little time sensitive, so I think I should buy the bath.

Can anyone suggest any parameters to select the paint and bath? I can of course go by Amazon reviews, but maybe someone here can make other suggestions? Alternately, perhaps someone knows a good hobby supplier?

Many thanks in advance

Joe

Offline utelectrode

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
  • Dedicated to titanium electrode since 2006.
    • Green Spring Technology
Re: Choosing supplies for small electrodeposition projects
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 02:24:38 AM »
UTron can customize the bath(cell) for laboratory testing, one piece is accepatable.
UTron Technology Co.,Ltd is one of China's most established developer and manufacturer of MMO coated titanium electrodes and platinized titanium anodes. Located in Shaanxi, China, it is specializes in design and production of titanium electrodes and titanium electrolyzer for cathodic protection, electrowinning, electroplating, chlorine generation, waste water treatment and other applications.

Sponsored Links