March 29, 2024, 08:12:33 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Hair product formulation  (Read 1099 times)

Offline honeyhaircare

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Hair product formulation
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:04:49 PM »
Hi, I formulate all my own hair care products for my business. One of my products requires dried herbs where I use optiphen Plus to preserve the water based product. The Hibiscus herb causes the water to turn red but I noticed overtime, the red fades. I want to keep the product the same red even after it has sat for a few weeks. What do you all recommend I add to the product tht will keep it bright with out messing with the integrity of the product.

Offline honeyhaircare

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Hair product formulation
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:49:08 PM »
 :lequil:
Hi, I formulate all my own hair care products for my business. One of my products requires dried herbs where I use optiphen Plus to preserve the water based product. The Hibiscus herb causes the water to turn red but I noticed overtime, the red fades. I want to keep the product the same red even after it has sat for a few weeks. What do you all recommend I add to the product tht will keep it bright with out messing with the integrity of the product.
The rest of the herbs in the product are peppermint, hyssop, rose hips/petals, rosemary. and nettles leaf.

Glycerin, water, geranium eo, camphor eo & tea tree oil.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
Re: Hair product formulation
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 12:28:59 AM »
Since the below quote is in forum rules, you are unlikely to get a response
Due to their potential health hazards, we will also not help you prepare your own medicines or cosmetics.

you can click on the link at the top of this page
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Having said the above you can use other sites like
wikipedia.org
 as a resource rather than this forum
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 12:47:27 AM by billnotgatez »

Sponsored Links