April 24, 2024, 10:29:00 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Poisoned the apartment and clothes with ozonogenerator. I need *delete me*  (Read 925 times)

Offline Roman8044

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
In February, I ozonated the apartment, why is it better not to ask. The closed apartment was pumped with ozone to industrial ozonators for 2 hours, then it was not ventilated for another couple of hours and then it was already opened for ventilation when it was freezing outside. BOTTOM LINE: it is difficult to stay in the apartment. Apparently, some of the things in the apartment have oxidized and are now releasing toxins. Or perhaps nitric oxide formed and settled on all surfaces.

How it feels:
There is no clear smell in the room, but I feel a slight smell, most likely some kind of gas is released, from which there is a cough and a tickle in the throat. The gas settles on absolutely all the things that are there, they also "smell", even those in cabinets, cabinets, etc., starting with clothes and ending with a calculator, chargers and cutlery. If you enter the apartment in clean clothes, it "infects" her almost instantly. According to the state of health in the room, it begins to dry in the mouth and nose when you are there for a long time, plus some kind of nervous excitement appears, then fatigue. A person who has not been in the room before does not immediately feel the smell. Gradually the body accumulates and after a few hours a person begins to hear… The wallpaper still smells like it was just exposed. It is clear that there is no ozone there anymore, but something similar stinks there.

When I start to weather things or wet them (to put them on when it's damp outside or to wash them), the smell mostly goes away, but it starts to burn a lot in your mouth, it seems that pepper was poured into your mouth. In the same way, not only fabrics begin to burn, you try to wash or wipe the same charger or a children's metal toy with a damp cloth – it peppers right there.
The washed things were hung out on the street, it does not help, the burning does not go away for 2 weeks. We tried to soak both in vinegar and soda, nothing, as a rule, after that the thing went to the trash, because the wet stank so that it is not possible to dry.

What do you think it could be? Is there an option how to deal with this?

Sponsored Links