As someone who is majoring in biochemistry, I decided to use this forum to ask general questions about my career choice. Also, answering these questions would help me greatly with a career choice assignment for my class. Just general questions; no personal information.
1. What are the educational requirements for the job?
2. What type of training is required once you get the job?
3. What is the starting salary range, and how do you get promoted or get a raise?
4. What type of hours or schedule do you work?
5. How easy or hard is it to find employment?
6. What is one thing, that’s often misunderstood about your job?
7. Do you think television accurately portrays people in your profession?
8. What is the most memorable thing you have done in your career?
9. What is the worst thing about your job?
10. What advice would you give a student who was thinking of choosing your career?