April 25, 2024, 07:52:55 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Explanation  (Read 1980 times)

Offline pnacze199204

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Explanation
« on: December 10, 2023, 12:37:15 PM »
Hello, my friends!
Let me introduce you to a bit of privateness. You've probably noticed that I'm slightly obsessed with the longevity of the diamond and, as a result, I ask a lot of questions. My wife passed away a few years ago and the only memento I have of her is basically just a diamond ring, which I store with great care. I suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder, which is why I have so often asked questions about the permanence of the material that reminds me of my wife. As the only remnant of her, I would like this heirloom to be present in my family at least a generation longer, hence my obsession with this material. The time has come for me to stop asking similar questions. To all who answered my questions, my sincere thanks! And I apologize for the questions from a man who has no connection with physics and chemistry on a daily basis! Take care!

Offline Corribus

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +530/-23
  • A lover of spectroscopy and chocolate.
Re: Explanation
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 12:16:35 PM »
Sorry for your loss. I think you can feel confident that the diamond will be around far longer than any of us ;)
What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?  - Richard P. Feynman

Sponsored Links