March 29, 2024, 02:22:25 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How is the dry process using porous silicon?  (Read 1973 times)

Offline LUFER

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
How is the dry process using porous silicon?
« on: February 14, 2023, 11:45:17 AM »
I'm having trouble finding in the literature specifically about the porous silicon process using the dry method instead of the more common wet method that is used.
wet process
Using porous silicon to promote wet thermal oxidation uses the process electrochemically will allow water molecules to diffuse into it. Wet oxide is often used for oxide growth. So that the structure (cavities) does not collapse after using the previously mentioned process or remove that PENTAN.
Example: See the photo in attachment 01

dry process
If it refers to the dry process, I can't find anything profound in the literature, it just cites the case. I would need to understand how this process works, the little I understood is that it uses two flasks where there is a cylindrical flask where there is an inlet and an outlet and the other flask where the Porous Silicon is used. If anyone can help me where I can find the literature.

Example: See the photo in attachment 02

Offline Hunter2

• Mole Snacks: +162/-47
  • Vena Lausa moris pax drux bis totis
Re: How is the dry process using porous silicon?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 12:06:36 PM »
For me it shows an electrochemical etching process using hydroflouride with aid of current. I guess anodic oxidation flouridisizing of silicon. I dont see a drying process here.

Offline LUFER

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 03:21:35 PM »
For me it shows an electrochemical etching process using hydroflouride with aid of current. I guess anodic oxidation flouridisizing of silicon. I dont see a drying process here.

Hello, I know not really a good image, because I couldn't find a suitable one, but it was submitted that after this corrosion process it is known that you put HF and then ethanol or acetone and finish with pentane and that would be the wet concept, I just I wanted the concept of the dry process that is in the second image (dry process).

Offline Hunter2

• Mole Snacks: +162/-47
  • Vena Lausa moris pax drux bis totis
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 03:40:11 PM »
On the second picture I only see a drawing of a tube, maybe a cooler and beside a Single round flask. No process.

I also dont understand what you are realy looking for.

Production of porous silicon?

Offline LUFER

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 06:49:37 AM »
On the second picture I only see a drawing of a tube, maybe a cooler and beside a Single round flask. No process.

I also dont understand what you are realy looking for.

Production of porous silicon?

I'm looking for the dry process using the second image where porous silicon will be inserted

Sponsored Links