Electronic apparatus is very sensitive to short circuits, even if their resistance is high. For instance the keyboard of a laptop is sensitive to little atmospheric moisture.
I don't know the composition of the mist. Is it glycerine nanodroplets? Then they have or will absorb humidity as glycerine is hygroscopic, and conduct electricity. Not enough to blow the fuses, but enough to let electronics malfunction. It's a matter of time and deposited amount, hard to predict.
I have no idea what it is, it just stand the refill have vegetable glycerin as ingredient.
If im not wrong i think it remove water in air and make it dryer.
I dont think it was too high humidity for it to be bad moisture for electronics but more about what really is in this mist and could it be something making the inside of a pc to be corrosive/taken damage from the indegredient from the mist?
So it make me confused, does this mist conduct electic units or making damage?
Is it same as electronic cigarettes?
We only used it a couple times inside the livingroom and the smoke passed the tv and pc once and we had the door open. Question would be if it could make damage to elecric components or if it’s a safe product, ammount of smoke is like if you sucking on a electronic cigarette 4-5 times sucking in and blowing out from it.