Questions regarding Primitive Unit Cell (and what I think the answer are, correct me if I am wrong)
1. Can there be more than one Primitive Unit cells for the same crystal?
No, Wigner Seitz cell always will exist. There can be other primitive Unit cells along with Wigner Seitz too (not sure)
2. Does the Primitive Unit Cell only have lattice points at the corners?
No necessarily, but the effective lattice points just has to be 1. (not sure)
3. Can a crystal not have a Primitive Unit Cell? (as the smallest unit cell is not primitive)
4. Are all primitive unit cells one of the bravais lattices?
5. Is the effective number of Lattice points in a primitive unit cell always 1?
I think so
I have had great confusion especially with point 5 as some websites are providing information which are misleading