March 29, 2024, 09:14:40 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: JHCHEMCO, Intermediates&API Supplier  (Read 1823 times)

hedy wong

JHCHEMCO, Intermediates&API Supplier
« on: July 04, 2023, 05:06:57 AM »
Hubei JHCHEMCO Chemical Co., Ltd. specializes in the supply and manufacture of fine chemical raw materials including chemical intermediates, API, iodine compounds, halides, and more. Collaborating with professional scientific research institutions in Wuhan, we are dedicated to product innovation and upgrade, and offering services including synthetic route analysis and custom synthesis manufacture.
Our products are widely exported to the US, Canada, Russia, Australia, Europe, and other countries worldwide. With the core value of “excellence in quality, expertise in service”, we seek to provide our clients with superior products by partnering with professional scientific research institutions, implementing sophisticated production technology, and introducing advanced production equipment.
We pride ourselves on getting increasing recognition from our customers worldwide and look forward to being your trusted partner in the future.

Please contact me if you have any requirements about any intermediates or chemical substances for your research or distribution.

I'm Hedy Wong, sales manager from Hubei JHCHEMCO Chemical Co., Ltd.. I would be always in place for any of your questions.

Browse our website: https://jhchemco.com/
Or drop me a message on Whatsapp/Telegram: +86 13212728481
Or send me an email: info@jhchemco.com

Sponsored Links