General Forums > Generic Discussion

News: Are We Chemist?

(1/1)

Mitch:
The word Chemist typically conjures images of polluted water and contamination sites. As a result many Chemist now call themselves Molecular Designers when asked what they do. This is a way to make their work seem more exciting, and deflect the bad image the term Chemist has. Anyways, this relates to us because www.moleculardesigner.com and www.moleculardesigners.com will be coming under The Chemical Forums control and will be forwarded here in the coming days. As our first source of revenue(although I doubt it'll be that popular), we will begin selling webaddresses of the likes of www.moleculardesigner.com/ ~yourname and www.amateurchemistry.com/ ~yourname and other Chemistry related domains that are currently under The Chemical Forums umbrella.

gregpawin:
Oh gosh Mitch.... and my cousin's a sanitation technician

Mitch:
It was just meant as an introduction to the new domains under Chemical Forums control, it wasn't meant to be a statement of political correctness. :P

Mitch:
I just bought www.newalchemist.com . Someone needs to stop me from buying all these things, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version