Specialty Chemistry Forums > Chemical Education and Careers

Things I can participate

<< < (3/4) > >>

Benzene265:
You can also start an element collection.  You'd be surprised how many you find just looking around your house.   If you get a book, get one that has reactions you can do at home.  Because, you can't become a chemist without messing up some kitchen equipment.  Or at least that's what I told my mom.  It didn't work for me, but I'm sure someone's mom will believe that.

Nano:

--- Quote ---you can also do some small projects in chemical industries if you are interested.
--- End quote ---
How would I do that?

--- Quote ---You can also start an element collection.  You'd be surprised how many you find just looking around your house.  If you get a book, get one that has reactions you can do at home.  Because, you can't become a chemist without messing up some kitchen equipment.  Or at least that's what I told my mom.  It didn't work for me, but I'm sure someone's mom will believe that.
--- End quote ---
element collection? sounds fun. But will it most be compounds? Can you tell me more about it?

James

Nano:
I found an article about collecting elements on the site  :D
I'll read that first  ;D

lemonoman:

--- Quote from: Nano on July 11, 2005, 01:38:48 AM ---I found an article about collecting elements on the site  :D
I'll read that first  ;D

--- End quote ---

I wish EVERYBODY would search the site.  Especially the people who post one question and then never come back :P

They never give Scooby Snacks either.  >:(

Donaldson Tan:

--- Quote from: lemonoman on July 13, 2005, 12:46:42 AM ---They never give Scooby Snacks either.  >:(

--- End quote ---

We want Scooby Snacks!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version