Hello, I was recently reading some jokes on the internet when I came across this ones, hope you like them
1. Argon walks into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve noble gasses here." Argon doesn't react.
2. Two men walk into a bar, the first man says "I'll have an H2O." the second man says "That sound's good, I'll have an H2O, too." The second man died . . .
3. "Wanna hear a joke about sodium hypobromite?" "NaBrO."
4. How often do I tell jokes about chemistry? Periodically.
5. You want me to tell a Potassium joke? K.
6. A proton and a neutron are walking down the street.
The proton says, "Wait, I dropped an electron help me look for it."
The neutron says "Are you sure?" The proton replies "I'm positive."
7. The optimist sees the glass half full.
The pessimist sees the glass half empty.
The chemist see the glass completely full, half in the liquid state and half in the vapor state.
8. Q: What did the bartender say when oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, sodium, and phosphorous walked into his bar?
A: OH SNaP!