March 28, 2024, 05:02:30 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How to improve the memory?  (Read 4603 times)

Offline Black_Forest

• Mole Snacks: +0/-1
How to improve the memory?
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:00:40 PM »
How can the memory being improved?
It is better to have a good memory and to be able to recproduce everything you want or better to be able to thing and to do good statments?
What can make a  geniuss?
Thinking or memorizing?
Without adventure civilization is in full decay.
- Alfred North Whitehead

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
Re: How to improve the memory?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
I honestly think that thinking is more important than just in general knowing a lot of stuff.

A fishing rod isn't much use to you unless you know how to fish. Same with information. It's not always useful to just know things, but more how to use what you know.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline TheGreatDeath

• Mole Snacks: +1/-1
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 09:34:32 PM »
Read, sleep, and repeat.

Offline buckminsterfullerene

• Mole Snacks: +8/-6
  • 3.14159265358 9793238462643 3832795028841 97169399
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »
Read, sleep, and repeat.

unfortunately it seems like for engineering, science and math students less sleep appears in the equation...

but yeah, i think that knowing a lot of stuff is important to the extent that you will use that knowledge and know when to use it, and actually utilizing what you know to come up with the most appropriate solution possible, and to the best of your capabilities.
currently a student attending high school in South Florida, capital of all the hurricanes that come through the US, and the sunshine state.  My interests falls into electrochemistry going to renewable resources of energy, i like hydrogen fuel cells and solar energy

Sponsored Links