April 19, 2024, 12:08:55 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Copernican Theory a Myth!?  (Read 5772 times)

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
Copernican Theory a Myth!?
« on: February 19, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »
This stems from a website in the following article.
http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.jsp?cat=DOMESTIC&fn=/2007/02/18/590065.html&cvqh=itn_memo

To summarize it briefly, State Representative Ben Bridges (Georgia) denies writing the memo which states that the big bang theory originated from Kabbalah which is also known as Jewish mysticism. Marshal Hall (who is the president of the Fair Education Foundation) says that the Republican lawmaker gave him approval to write it.

Mainly what I want to bring up is a website that is provided in the article, and is run by Marshall Hall. "The Earth Is Not Moving" is the website.

There is one outlandish claim that causes me to wonder about Marshall Hall's sanity...
All of the evidence that is required to expose and destroy the counterfeit Copernican Model of a rotating and orbiting Earth--and the entire evolutionary paradigm resting upon that counterfeit--is set out in this book (HERE)  & in scores of links on this web page.

Those who read some or all of these links will quickly realize that this is no idle claim. Rather--as will become evident with each subject listed--there is abundant hard proof that both the Copernican Counterfeit and the Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm that is built upon it are factless frauds from start to finish.

I can see why some people believe in Creationism over Evolution, but to say that Copernicus was wrong!? In this day in age I can't see how he can make such a claim.

What are other people's thoughts on the website?
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline ATMyller

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +31/-6
Re: Copernican Theory a Myth!?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:04:48 AM »
...and the Earth is flat.

There's always some people who believe ancient scribbles written in language that nobody speaks anymore rather than simple tests you can replicate yourself. Too bad some of them are in such a high position.

What are other people's thoughts on the website?
I think the site designer was colour blind.
Chemists do it periodically on table.

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re: Copernican Theory a Myth!?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »
It looks like a typical junk/spam website.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Sponsored Links