March 19, 2024, 07:55:23 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Common oxygen reactive chemoluminescence sensitizers in the white wavelength  (Read 2420 times)

Offline [[X-714]]

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Okay, so.. I'm doing a project right now where I need to have a cell that will release a cloud of smoke, dust, or some kind of non-nastiness and non-toxic smokescreen, upon impact; I'm using a hollow egg filled with  flour for that. Since I also need it to make a flash, and flour is flammable, so that's where chemoluminescence comes into place. I need it to have a bright white flash, meaning that I would need to have a stabilizer that would react with oxygen to produce a chemoluminescent reaction in the white wavelength, when the egg is broken. Any idea what chemicals would be non-dangerous, white flash producing, react with oxygen, relatively easy to obtain, and wont ignite the flour? Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated (even if you really, really, really feel extremely strongly that it absolutely wont work, but still meets the above requirements), if you need more info on my project to help you out then I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Thanks,
-  [[X-714]]

Sponsored Links