March 28, 2024, 02:16:00 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Calorimetry  (Read 4912 times)

Russo

Calorimetry
« on: December 14, 2004, 06:16:23 PM »
I need some help i did a quiz and i got a really bad mark and i got an older quiz to practice and my teacher would show me how to do them coz she was busy can u guys help me or at lease give me the answer soo i could check if its right. thx alot!
here is the link
1st page: http://www.gamingforge.net/_admin/quiz.jpg
2nd page: http://www.gamingforge.net/_admin/quiz22.jpg

thx in advace!

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re:Calorimetry
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 12:20:03 PM »
If asking a question here at the forums, you MUST show that you have at least attempted the problem.  We are here to help, not do your homework for you.  Any questions posted without showing that you have attempted to answer the question yourself will be deleted.  Thank you.

It's not our policy to show how we do it, until you have showed that you have attempted the problems.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Russo

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 02:09:52 AM »

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 11:06:30 AM »
there are so many questions, plus your handwriting isn't very elligible. Can you kindly highlight which question you are unsure of? Type out the questions so that many people can see.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 11:07:10 AM by geodome »
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Sponsored Links