April 20, 2024, 02:04:52 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: 10 Minutes forDensity  (Read 3472 times)

Offline darknight

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
10 Minutes forDensity
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
Hey, i have a homeworf for tomorrow. i have to do presentation. im in prep school but i have general chemistry lesson once in a week.i havent gone any of general chemistry lessons and i learned i had to presentation :) now, i have to some help :) if there is anybody, who knows something about it, pls help me :D i have to do it! i must speak about 10 minutes about density from "General Chemistry Principles and Modern Applications 1-6".

EdiT: im not english for this reason, perhaps  my pronunciation is not good  ;D but if you can help i ll be grateful...

Offline Dan

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +469/-72
  • Organic Chemist
    • My research
Re: 10 Minutes forDensity
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 05:05:17 PM »
Hey, i have a homeworf for tomorrow. i have to do presentation. im in prep school but i have general chemistry lesson once in a week.i havent gone any of general chemistry lessons and i learned i had to presentation

Please read this http://www.chemicalforums.com/index.php?page=forumrules

I suggest you start going to your lessons.

i must speak about 10 minutes about density from "General Chemistry Principles and Modern Applications 1-6".

I would be suprised if this means anything to anyone here.

EdiT: im not english for this reason, perhapsĀ  my pronunciation is not good

We have a non-english forum http://www.chemicalforums.com/index.php?board=44.0 , see if that is any help to you.
My research: Google Scholar and Researchgate

Offline darknight

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 01:59:43 AM »
Firstly, thanks for all your helps :'( 
Anyway, there is a problem about my native language. It is Turkish. I have been learning Engilish for 6 months. Yesterday, I couldn't read forum rules because I have no time and my English is not enough good to understand them. I just wanted you to help me.Despite you said; thanks... I hoped anyone can help me but -like members of otherforums- you said read rules and something like this. I'm sorry for my English and can not understand you. Especially I did not understand what did you mean when you said
I suggest you start going to your lessons.
and
I would be suprised if this means anything to anyone here.
Thank you for your advise&ideas... I think my language is very big problem for you to help me...

Offline Alexander

• Mole Snacks: +1/-2
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:59:30 PM »
only thing I can tell you is to search the google to find something about what you want.
whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

Sponsored Links