March 29, 2024, 08:40:42 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Mark as Read Feature is Dead  (Read 7874 times)

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
Mark as Read Feature is Dead
« on: May 23, 2007, 04:00:21 PM »
The "Mark as Read" feature is dead. It doesn't function right for some of the boards.

I get...
An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

...So I tried to logout, but I get the same error!

Just thought I'd let you know Mitch. The other functions seam to work other than the Mark as Read and Logout problems.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
Re: Mark as Read Feature is Dead
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »
"Shout" does the same thing, and so does the "Modify" function hence why I have to reply to my own topic.

That and it keeps saying "Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message." when I hit post, even if it's been less than a minute.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
the problem should be fixed by now.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »
Yea all the problems are taken care of now.

It was the code fairy apparently. http://dynscs.com/sphinx/index.php?topic=94.msg629;topicseen#new

Someone else posted similar problems too, which is where I pulled the quote. http://www.chemicalforums.com/index.php?topic=17594.0

Sponsored Links