March 28, 2024, 08:02:20 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: If Santa Claus ran for Presidential Election in the US..  (Read 9976 times)

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
If Santa Claus ran for Presidential Election in the US..
« on: December 24, 2004, 10:19:30 PM »
Who will win? Santa, George Bush or John Kerry..
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Corvettaholic

Re:If Santa Claus ran for Presidential Election in the US..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 10:51:24 PM »
Santa. I wish anyway, too bad he doesn't have a political party backing him up...

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 10:52:44 PM »
Santa. I wish anyway, too bad he doesn't have a political party backing him up...

I am not sure if Santa favours democrats or the republicans..
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 06:44:13 PM »
LOL. Nobody is subscribing to my little political nonsense here.

Corvettaholic

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2004, 12:04:24 PM »
Well I think Santa would be an independent. Does Santa favor higher taxation? Does Santa support the military? I don't think Santa cares about any of these things. Santa is all about the presents to good little children, and horfing down as many milk and cookies as he can! Now that is a good political platform. Milk and cookies for all!

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2004, 05:35:26 PM »
Santa's stand for presidential election:

"if im voted as president, i will not only give all of u milk and cookies. I pledge presents to all americans every christmas day. all little children, esp little cute girls, will get to seat on my lap at the white house. Isnt it great? Moreover, the government wont have to spend on luxurious limousine to transport me around. the money saved will be given to taxpayers as tax-cuts. My sleigh and reindeers are a wonderful platform to travel."

Corvettaholic

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2004, 12:57:57 AM »
Now there would be a problem with cute little girls sitting on santa's lap. I can smell a lawsuit from a million miles away...

Offline limpet chicken

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +49/-27
  • Vote Limpet for supreme emperor of the new order
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2004, 01:06:29 AM »
I think there was a conspiracy, Santa has all the little girls sitting on his lap, and I heard he cut a deal with Michael Jackson, he gets the little boys "sitting" on his lap, in exchange for halving any lawsuit costs between them :o
The light blinds
So behold darkness as our new light
In our darkness we can see
So with others blindness
We take flight.

Corvettaholic

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2004, 11:07:26 AM »
...thats disturbing. But since we're in hypothetical mode, I suppose it IS possible...

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2004, 07:49:52 PM »
haha.. this is so funny~

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Retired Staff
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2004, 09:32:31 PM »
I am pretty sure Santa knows geography better than George Bush. Santa can pinpoint where the North Pole is, he can pinpoint where is Zimbawe is, because he has installed surveillance system all over the world to watch naughty children. Perhaps he had some "interesting" videos that can be used to blackmail his two other candidates..

Offline limpet chicken

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +49/-27
  • Vote Limpet for supreme emperor of the new order
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2004, 10:35:41 PM »
Your average brick has a better grasp of basic geography, or for that matter, anything else than george bush, on the evolutionary scale, I would put him somewhere between a tapeworm and a bacterium ;D
The light blinds
So behold darkness as our new light
In our darkness we can see
So with others blindness
We take flight.

Sponsored Links