General Forums > Free Chemistry Advertising, and other links offsite

No article from me this week.

(1/2) > >>

jdurg:
I wanted to let everybody know that there will be no article from me this week.  I have been VERY busy all week in terms of work and my personal life, and I was out VERY late on Friday night.  I did an experiment in the name of science between the chemicals ethanol and alcohol dehydrogenase.  The experiment was a success, but the massive amount of acetaldehyde by-products have given me a vicious headache and a severly sore neck and body from things I did under the influence.   ;D  Therefore, Part 3 of the Alkali Metal series will have to wait until next week.  

vanisaac:
Speaking of which, how do you post an article?  I've been trying to figure this out.

Mitch:
It should be under the Staff Controls Block. It's called "Submissions: For News, Articles, or Links". Failing that you can always click "Submit a Link" in the menu on your left. Both links take you to the same page. Sorry for the confusion.

vanisaac:
Ahh, my confusion is that I don't seem to have a staff controls block.  I can work it through the submit a link options, though.

Mitch:
woops. We've been using an older install of the forums trying to pin down this error in the links database and the permissions of that block must of got reseted. It should be visible now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version