April 26, 2024, 02:20:44 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: 9/11 controlled demolition  (Read 10812 times)

Offline mir

• Fascinated organic chemist
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +13/-3
  • Visit my blog: mir.humle.be
    • My humble homepage with norwegian articles
9/11 controlled demolition
« on: July 18, 2007, 04:01:44 AM »
See the architect Richard Gage's lecture:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/170707_b_Gage.htm

Btw - Is there a organic molecule called noname? Just something I came over on NIST Webbook while searchinf or MS-data, it might be a database error :-)
No single thing abides, but all things flow.
Fragment to fragment clings, and thus they grow
Until we know and name them.
Then by degrees they change and are no more
The things we know.
- Titus Lucretius Carus

http://www.ife.no

Offline enahs

• 16-92-15-68 32-7-53-92-16
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +206/-44
Re: 9/11 controlled demolition
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »
Controlled demolition. God. What stupid crock.

If you believe this crap, go watch that stupid Fox special about why people believe the moon landing was faked. I have the scientific knowledge to disprove every single last one of the "suspicious" things they say in that.

This, it does not take an architect or an engineer to freakin realize that it would be impossible to cover something like that up with the thousands of different people sifting through the ruble, from various organizations. Another huge flaw is that there is 100% assumption that the building was built perfectly; which is damn near impossible. So even if your model and simulations were 100% physically accurate, they mean squat because you ideal model building does not represent the real thing. Something being off by a millimeter, not even noticeable to the human and the people building the buildings, something easily missed when measuring; will have a huge impact on how things behave in certain situations when you have a million pounds of crap on top of it.

There is no doubt in my mind that thousands of individual components were off by inches. And there is no possible way that when pouring the concrete they got all of the air bubbles out, etc.

I call shanadagians.

Offline mir

• Fascinated organic chemist
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +13/-3
  • Visit my blog: mir.humle.be
    • My humble homepage with norwegian articles
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 03:00:13 AM »
Hey, never miss an opportunity to have good laugh.

Anyway, its interesting to see what people think about such a disaster. I wonder if more people died of starvation in Sudan, made people realize that 9/11 is only a fart in a hurricane of a murderous world.

Chemistry is luckily a resting place for a worried mind (only if you not put your schedule and plans over nature). If I ever involve myself in politics, it would be on a very low plane, like planning the day for the children in kindergarten.
No single thing abides, but all things flow.
Fragment to fragment clings, and thus they grow
Until we know and name them.
Then by degrees they change and are no more
The things we know.
- Titus Lucretius Carus

http://www.ife.no

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 03:12:29 AM »
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline enahs

• 16-92-15-68 32-7-53-92-16
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +206/-44
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »
???

My bad. I do not know how to spell, read or write!
"shenanigan's"
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=shenanigan%27s

Also from common use, but not in the dictionary's (yet) it can be a more polite synonym for "bulls&$#".

Offline hmx9123

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +59/-18
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 04:47:43 AM »
It's painful to listen to him.  First, he's a bad speaker.  Secondly, he has no idea what he's talking about.  Would you listen to an architect tell you about structural support of a building?  No.  You'd get a civil engineer to do it.  He does mention there are engineers on his list of supporters, but they're not there speaking.  In any case, he extends his 'expertise' from architecture to civil engineer, and then makes a quantum leap to explosives engineer, something very different than civil engineering.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is that THERE ARE VIDEOS OF PLANES SLAMMING INTO THE TOWERS.  THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITNESSED IT.  They didn't get blown up with planted charges.

I shake my head in disbelief when I read crap like this.  Get over it, it wasn't a conspiracy.  Use your time berating our government for their incredibly poor decisions after 9/11.

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »
But using it as an excuse to displace millions of Iraqi refugees is definitely shenanigans.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Offline hmx9123

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +59/-18
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 03:39:17 AM »
Absolutely.  I'm certainly not defending our government's actions; they're about the worst possible thing that we could have done, and frankly, I'm pissed about it.

Sponsored Links