March 28, 2024, 01:02:12 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Icky Poo Recipe  (Read 9691 times)

Offline nasty

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Icky Poo Recipe
« on: October 09, 2007, 01:56:27 PM »
A guy named John Chen, invented the sticky, stretchy thing we buy at the gumball machine.  You fling it and it sticks to the wall.  I want the recipe for the stuff but i cant find it.  Its commercial name is "Icky Poo",  was manufactured under Applied Elastomers.  Its made with gels.  It looks easy to make.

Offline lemonoman

• Atmospheric
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +71/-8
Re: Icky Poo Recipe
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:50 PM »
Maybe if someone could just clarify some keywords.  I know WHAT this guy is talking/asking about, but I'm sure it has a more popular name.

A google search of ("Applied Elastomers" + "Icky Poo") gives 0 hits.

Offline Alpha-Omega

• Mole Snacks: +360/-231
  • Physical Inorganic Chemist
Re: Icky Poo Recipe
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:18:26 PM »
SLIME BY MATTEL:

Slime was a product manufactured by Mattel and introduced in the winter of 1976. Slime consisted of a viscous, oozing green material made primarily from guar gum and sold in a plastic trash can. Different variations of toys were released over the years, including toys containing rubber insects, eyeballs, and worms, Masters of the Universe Slime for Hordak's Slime Pit playset, and, of course, the "Ecto-Plazm" (sic) sold with select figures in the Real Ghostbusters toyline.

I got this from my friend in TEXAS who has been blessed with 12 grandchildren....what a luck girl!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links