April 19, 2024, 08:38:14 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Customer Service-  (Read 3436 times)

LSB

Customer Service-
« on: February 14, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »
A customer service award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in Denver for being so clever while making her point when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. A crowded United Airlines flight was cancelled. A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travellers, when suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk front. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS!"

The agent replied, "I am sorry, sir, I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks who were in the line ahead of you first. I'm sure we will be able to work something out."

The irate passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: "May I have your attention, please," she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore "F**K YOU!"

Without flinching the agent smiled and said, "Sorry sir, but you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
Re: Customer Service-
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:36 PM »
I've seen that one before, but its still good. :)
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Sponsored Links