April 26, 2024, 09:20:14 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Job postings etc.  (Read 70421 times)

Offline TaSt3MyRa1nBoW

• Mole Snacks: +9/-543
    • TASTE MY RAINBOW BITCHES!
Re: Job postings etc.
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 11:09:57 AM »
i dont have a doctorate degree in chemistry or anything, but im gonna take a stab at this one.... i think they separate the forums, so that the people who want to take a break from chemistry (yes, some chemists DO in fact have a sense of humor) they can go to the humor forum, and ones that need jobs can go to the job forum.  thats like looking at the newspaper in the classified section, and getting pissed because people are advertising FREE PUPPIES in there. if you cant filter out the crap, then thats your fault.  if you go to the humor forum looking for a job, then that is your fault.  anyone with common sense knows to go to the job forum. if your gonna get pissed at the jokes, or think they are bad, noone is putting a gun to your head saying "LOOK AT THE HUMOR FORUM!!!" thats your own choice.

AS FOR JOBS-GO TO YAHOO HOTJOBS in the US. that site has like the least amount of garbage on it unlike monster and careerbuilder, which seem to be all door to door sales even if you type in biochemistry. (they will want you to sell almay or some crap i dunno).  also, dice.com is pretty descent. there is a yahoo hotjobs for canadians too. WOW!! or, heres another thought...APPLY DIRECTLY AT THE COMPANY'S WEBISTE OF YOUR CHOICE! Abbott Labs is always hiring, BAXTER is always hiring. WOO!! (but who wants to live in illinois, i mean come on...)

ON ANOTHER NOTE, At least Alpha-Omega uses smiley faces too. :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( LOOK I CAN DO IT TOO!!!!!! :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( (woops, lots of exclamation points oh no!)
*Yes I Crank It Everyday, Haterz Get Mad Cuz...I Got Me Some Bathin Apes!

Offline TaSt3MyRa1nBoW

• Mole Snacks: +9/-543
    • TASTE MY RAINBOW BITCHES!
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »
PS on the last note...i hope my fonts and the fact that i dont capitalize or punctuate crap doesnt offend anyone. feel free to take more points if it does!!!
*Yes I Crank It Everyday, Haterz Get Mad Cuz...I Got Me Some Bathin Apes!

Offline CAT75

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +2/-1
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 04:40:33 PM »
There is your -504...back up to spec!!!!  ;D

Sponsored Links