April 16, 2024, 04:48:29 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Pay someone to write Chemistry Exam questions  (Read 20381 times)

Offline dizzle

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Pay someone to write Chemistry Exam questions
« on: May 07, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
I need an person to write exam questions.

The target audience of these questions will be college graduates
from all discplines.

The questions will be similar to MCAT questions. They should be formed so that pure memorisation and fact recall is insufficient to answer the questions, this could involve original and creative questions.

What this means is that questions should not be predicated on memory recall, i.e. remembering facts, but instead on problem solving and analysis of data given in the questions themselves. The candidates should be assumed to have a basic knowledge of scientific concepts up to a high school graduation level, but should not be expected to memorise formulas or the such. The questions should be formed so that all the data required to solve the questions are given in the question itself, but the question is still challenging from a problem solving/data analysis p.o.v.

Questions generally begin with a passage of about ½ page in length
followed by a representative diagram it is trying to describe. There
will be around 5 to 8 questions for each passage.

Questions will need to be answered in about 90secs each.

The bid will also include worked solutions of the questions that will be written in a prescribed style that will step the candidate through how to methodically work through the question.  before bidding, please indicate your interest and I will provide sample questions that have the same style as the questions you will be attempting to write. Once again let me iterate that these questions need to be original and they will be unlike any questions in textbooks.

http://www.elance.com/c/rfp/main/jobInfo.pl?jobid=14605710&catId=12541&ajax=

Offline Namiantor01

• Mole Snacks: +0/-3
Re: Pay someone to write Chemistry Exam questions
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
The international baccalaureate offers programs like these for chem/bio/phys teachers.

They have pretty much the same spine but with different variables.

Sponsored Links