April 26, 2024, 10:18:02 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: The Penguin and the Chevy.  (Read 4673 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
The Penguin and the Chevy.
« on: April 05, 2005, 09:28:01 PM »
One day, this penguin was driving around the Arizona desert in his beat up old '69 Chevy.  Now this wasn't no ordinary penguin.  This was a walking, talking, like-a-human penguin.  It was early in the morning so he decided to go for a drive down this long highway.  As he's driving down the highway, he notices that his car is acting funny and putting out some black smoke.  A little concerned, the penguin pulls into the nearest gas station.  

He gets out of the car and goes up to the mechanic.  The mechanic is a bit shocked at the sight of a walking, talking penguin but says "What can I do for ya?"

The penguin replies "I was just driving down the highway when my car started putting out black smoke.  Do you think you could look at it for me?"

"Sure", says the mechanic, "but it will take me a couple of hours to do so.  Can you wait that long?"

With it being morning and a really nice one at that, the penguin says "Yup.  I'll just go for a walk and come back in about an hour to check up on it".

So the penguin starts walking down the highway.  Being from up north, he didn't quite realize that once the sun is up, it can get hot pretty quickly.  He's already walked to where the gas station is no longer in his view and is realizing that it's getting very hot outside.  He starts to walk back so he can get some shade but knows that he'll never make it back unless he can cool off somehow.  Just as he's thinking this, he sees an ice-cream cart that he passed by earlier.  

Excited, the penguin rushes over and asks for an ice-cream cone.  The seller complies and asks if he wants one or two scoops.  "Two scoops of vanilla ice-cream" says the penguin.  He pays for the cone and quickly starts to gobble it down.  It's so hot out there, however, that it begins to melt and get all over his face and run down his chest.  Since the melting ice-cream is still kind of cool, the penguin doesn't care and just gobbles it down.  Now a complete mess, he walks back to the gas station.

The penguin arrives at the gas station and calls for the mechanic.  The mechanic comes out of the shop all covered in muck and grease and says "Hey.  Looks like you've blown a seal".

The penguin stands for a bit, apparently puzzled, then says "Oh no, no-no-no.  That's just ice-cream."

;) ;D
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re:The Penguin and the Chevy.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 11:58:31 PM »
so cheeky..
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Sponsored Links