to all past year ACS exam papers seekers:
1. this forum is a public service to the online community. we aim to foster chemistry learning among our members.
2. we respect the copyrights and the hardwork that ACS chemists have put in in creating these exam papers for the supposed benefits of standardised chemstry education. hence, we don't distribute ACS exam papers here.
3. we are open to discussion on how to arrive the answers for the ACS exam questions. this is in alignment with the forum principle as a public service. We don't have to supply the questions, because people who don't know how to do the problems normally have memorised the question before theypost it here. These ACS questions are treated as equivalent to any other chemistry questions posted here.
4. not everybody (including you) knows where to get free ACS exam papers (or study guides). I have no idea where to get mock ACS papers as well. if you wonder why you can't get free ACS papers, you should question why ACS isn't a charity.
5. your college or departmental library should have a collection of past year papers for students to attempt. if not, the tutors should be more than happy to help you. It is their job. In fact, your department should inform you the format of the exam papers.
6. this ACS exam paper issue has spreaded from one internet chemistry forum to another, and now here. it's unfair to blame staff or post horrific messages here because nobody knows where to get free ACS papers. It's a bonus if someone knows where to get free or discounted past year ACS papers. It's not true that some of us, especially the staff, should know where to get ACS papers.
7. You may buy past year papers at the following website: http://www3.uwm.edu/dept/chemexams/materials/exams.cfm