April 26, 2024, 08:06:20 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Chemistry Services  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Ch3mTutor

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-3
Chemistry Services
« on: October 14, 2008, 03:50:02 PM »
We provide quick and reliable homework assistance, help in preparing for exams, as well as research-related technical advice. We can also write organic chemistry exam questions for a fee. To learn more, visit www.chemistryhighschool.com

Offline Astrokel

• Mole Snacks: +65/-10
Re: Chemistry Services
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »
1) Most forums bar you from posting homework questions on their site. We will NOT turn you away.

2) Unlike most free chemistry sites, we are NOT opposed to completing your homework for you, and most certainly will not criticize you for not attempting your own work.

3) You will receive detailed solutions from us in a ready-to-submit form. We will NOT throw clues/hints to make you jump through hoops to arrive at the right answer(s).

4) Since we value your continued business, we strive to provide you with solutions of only the highest quality. In a free forum however, random (and often unqualified) users are under NO obligations to try their best in helping you.

5) Your messages will only be seen by us (your privacy is assured). Similarly, others will NOT have access to your solutions.

6) Free forums may give you incorrect/inaccurate answers. Here, if we feel your problems are beyond the scope of our expertise (rarely), we will let you know ASAP, so as not to keep you waiting. In other words, if you get a solution from us, you need NOT doubt its quality.

sorry but i disagree with all of the above and find it stupid.
No matters what results are waiting for us, it's nothing but the DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
Ch3mTutor uses MIT IP (18.60.13.211), so most likely that's what "one of the top 5 US iniversites" translates to. Sad.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 05:01:18 PM »
I like the photo of the students on that website.  It's like they went and spent a lot of money to find a bunch of well dressed kids, with blank looks in their eyes.  Just to help advertise who is best to benefit from this particular service.  If only it were bigger I'd make a motivational around it.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline Ch3mAuthor

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »
For a limited time only (i.e. through the end of Fall semester), we will also be providing help on appraising/editing/improving chemistry lab reports, highschool science projects, scientific articles, write-ups etc.

The Chem Author
http://www.chemistryhighschool.com

Sponsored Links