April 20, 2024, 02:58:13 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Family Guy Is Back Baby!  (Read 4555 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Family Guy Is Back Baby!
« on: May 01, 2005, 09:40:26 PM »
I'm not sure how many of the members here have seen the show, or even heard of it, but if you have then you DEFINITELY know how funny it is.  It's one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.  Such stupid humor, yet witty humor at the same time.  The show used to be a regular on the Fox network, but the total retards running the company cancelled it for no good reason after moving its time slot on a weekly basis.  Then, the show gained popularity on The Cartoon Network and on DVD, and Fox realized that they needed to bring it back after the numerous years since the last episode.  Tonight was the first new episode, and oh dear God was it funny.  The G.I. Joe scene, the Pinocchio scene, the 'I forgot how to sit down' scene, and nearly every scene in tonight's show made me lose it from laughing.  Did anybody else catch the new episode?
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
Re:Family Guy Is Back Baby!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 12:58:57 AM »
It had some funny moments.
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Offline constant thinker

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +85/-45
Re:Family Guy Is Back Baby!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 09:22:43 PM »
That is an awesome show. Come summertime I watch it most often on cartoon network after 11 o'clock.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels." -Frank Sinatra

Sponsored Links