March 28, 2024, 06:31:48 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Who likes gardening  (Read 12876 times)

MrHoffman

Re:Who likes gardening
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2005, 08:32:54 PM »
Have you ever heard of Salvia Divinorum? The plant is grown and used religiously by Shamans in Mexico, they beleive that the ingestion of the leaves of this plant allow entrance into the realm of the Gods. I dont have any pictures of my plant but it is actually quite easy to grow once you can obtain cuttings of the plant, seeds are hard to obtain and usually dont produce strong plants. You should try it some time, most describe Salvia Divinorum as the equivalent to mushrooms.

Offline limpet chicken

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +49/-27
  • Vote Limpet for supreme emperor of the new order
Re:Who likes gardening
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2005, 08:57:10 PM »
Salva Divinorum is nothing, NOTHING like mushrooms, psilocin, from mushrooms, is a 5HT agonist, and salvinorin-A is a potent kappa opioid agonist, I haven't yet grown any, but I just havent got round to aqquiring a clone. Salvinorin A is shockingly gram-potent, active at around 250 micrograms, very physically disorienting, and becomes active almost instantly on inhalation of vapor or smoked salvia extract, I have actually experimented with its antidepressant properties, me and my fiancee have had some success using it.

many people get no effects from salvia, even highly potent extracts, as salvia very often "protects" those who aren't ready to breakthrough, even when smoked with the correct type of high-intensity jet flame lighter, I have heard of people even accidentally taking a hit of 5x extract, by accident, they mistook it for a friend's somewhat more common, and illegal herbage, inhaled, yet experienced no effects.

She wasn't ready to breakthrough, and so, did not.
The light blinds
So behold darkness as our new light
In our darkness we can see
So with others blindness
We take flight.

Sponsored Links