March 28, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Good ways to revise  (Read 37699 times)

Offline wat_lock_jamking

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Good ways to revise
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »
Hey, does anyone know of any really good ways to revise for Chemistry exams? I've been revising lately, but nothing seems to be going in. I'm trying a lot of different ways, including:

- drawing spider diagrams of equations and posting them on my walls
- reading notes into a tape recorder and playing them at night
- writing notes out neatly onto sheets of paper
- reading revision guides

I can't really tell if my revision is working because I've done all my past papers before, so if I do it again, I still remember the answers. Can anyone help? ???

well i usually rewrite notes on flash card and go over them study using past paers etc getting reall yhard questions to work and i do this until it gets easy i pass alot using this technique try it

Offline Vidya

• Mole Snacks: +46/-62
  • Online Chemistry and Organic Chemistry tutor
    • Online Chemistry Tutor
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
Hi
Practice makes a man perfect !!
Dont waste time in making notes and tables You wont be able to memorize them completely until you dont do questions.
Review concepts and practice questions based on that concept .Do at least 3-4 questions on each concept and it will last in your memory for long duration. :)

Offline speaking silence

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »
hmmm....i think so ....nothing there is left to say anymore...all wat u have need is to practice specially passed question papers...n for equations ..i must say...write them as much as your fingers permit u... ;D

Offline Kaká #22

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 06:27:16 AM »
Practise makes perfect my friend, that is all I can say.

My Chemistry teacher (great man he is), has a few saying that he likes to drill into our heads. I hope they help you.

Quote from: Mr Wong
Life is like a Piggy Bank. You only get out, what you put in.

This is a rock, and this is a pedal. These two things never get wet. But, I guarantee, if you put the rock, and the pedal in a bucket of water for 24 hours. IT WILL GET WET

Im sure I don't have to explain what these quotes mean. But yeh, just study harder :)

I hope I don't sound like a fool saying these quotes, but they're purely the words of wisdom of my Chemistry Teacher.

Haha, I should probably tell you guys another one. He usually tells these to "non trying" guys of my year.

How can you put your socks up, IF YOU CAN NOT PUT THEM ON

hehe. bye.

Offline nucleophile

• Very New Member
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:08 AM »
Stay clam and revise again and again.
Try  to question yourself and solve some sample questions to build some confidence 8)

Sponsored Links