March 28, 2024, 08:26:38 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Periodic Table Upgrade  (Read 4369 times)

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
Periodic Table Upgrade
« on: April 30, 2005, 12:41:16 AM »
Hey everyone.  If you've looked over at our periodic table here at chemicalforums recently, you'll notice that there are quite a few more pictures there than there were before.  I am currently putting together a table with a photograph of every element that has been discovered.  For many elements, that photograph is simply not attainable so I have generated pictures of the person/place the element was named after.  I do not recall the sources of a great number of these pictures, so a disclaimer has been added to our periodic table so that if a copyright holder sees the pictures, we can either remove the photograph or give a proper reference.  Photos for Am, Rn, Th, and Po have not been uploaded yet since I know where I got those and am awaiting approval from the owner of the photos.  Also, the images have not been added to the downloadable file quite yet.  Again, once all the copyright issues are set and clear, the entire table will be available for download just as I have it here on my home computer.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:55:45 AM by Mitch »
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

786mine

Re:Periodic Table Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 09:21:32 PM »
sounds like a good idea.

Sponsored Links