April 26, 2024, 08:43:46 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Balanced Chemical Equations in the manufacturing of TiO2 CIGS-CIS OR CdTe URGENT  (Read 3581 times)

Offline destructleo

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
I am doing a project for school in which i require 4 balanced chemical equations that show the manufacturing of 1 of those 3 products. (all of those are used in solar cells). I have searched many sites, but no manufacturer posts these details...(Me being an idiot, picked the hardest product to do). Please email because I might not have access to a computer later this week.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:17:02 PM by destructleo »

Offline Arkcon

• Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +533/-147
You've picked a tough one all right.  I don't recognize the middle one, it may be proprietary.  The last one appears to be jargon for cadmium-tellurium, that could be a doped crystal made of compounds of those elements, or an alloy of the metals, again, there may be no balanced equation for you.  Try to google harder for TiO2, you should be able to find some reactions.  It's pretty common, outside of solar cells.
Hey, I'm not judging.  I just like to shoot straight.  I'm a man of science.

Offline destructleo

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Thank you, i did find 2 equations for TiO2, so i just included how titanium itself is refined from it, but yeah thank you.

Sponsored Links