March 29, 2024, 08:41:09 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: yet another heat recovery process for liquid nitrogen vaporization  (Read 3559 times)

Offline maximsemyonov

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
hello. after 2 years of watching my GPA slide to below a 2 i finally dropped out of a good school and in a round about way found myself in the petrochemical industry. i am now a technician trying to "eat the other dog" ;), as they say! my employer shall remain unnamed here, but i can tell you that i run a mobile piece of equipment which converts liquid nitrogen into high pressure, hot temperature gas for industrial applications. this forum is a last resort for me as i really lack the know how to answer the problem i picked to look at. there is plenty of data out there for me to consider, but i don't know how to interpret it. i suppose i can hire an engineer, but i don't think i can afford your fees, although i suppose we can work something out! at any rate if someone here is willing to help a layman out i'll gladly spill my guts and give this a go. my goal is to present my boss with an alternative to existing technology in our field. i chose not to inform my boss about this as i am simply too far down on the pay scale. i figure that if i can present them with something very solid and convincing then i will, but until then...

Sponsored Links