May 25, 2024, 12:29:05 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Creating a new Binding Slime  (Read 6996 times)

Briton Industries

Creating a new Binding Slime
« on: May 22, 2005, 04:44:26 PM »
Im looking for some help in making a new design of Binding slime for the use of wakeboarding and etc.  Its gonna be promoted through BritonIndustries.com.  Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

- Matt -

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re:Creating a new Binding Slime
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 08:28:46 PM »
what is a binding slime?
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

Briton Industries

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 12:39:31 PM »
Well binding slime is slime that you put on your bare feet before you try to get your feet into the wakeboard binding.  The slime makes your foot slippery so its easier to get in the snug binding. Anyhow, im looking for a new kind of it to market.  

Grumples

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 06:04:41 PM »
That doesn't seem like it's very difficult.  Why not use something like petroleum jelly? it's pretty slippery, and it's not soluble in water, so it should work, right? of course, good luck trying to sell that...   :-\

Briton Industries

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 09:32:59 PM »
Well i need something thats gonna be Save for the envirnment and not harmful to the board bindings, clothes, and the boat.

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +223/-62
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 05:24:10 AM »
K-Y Jelly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ky_jelly

If it is safe enough to use on your genitals it should be safe enough for your feet.
Since it does not stain sheets it should not stain clothing etc.
It is basically inert so it should not hurt the environment.

Briton Industries

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 12:34:18 PM »
But im looking for slime that i can make and put in some Briton bottles and sell them on my site.  I dunno if K Y will work well like that... Have any other ideas of a new supstance or something? thanks!

Sponsored Links