do not self-treat. go and see a doctor. a wasp sting isn't only formic acid. the sting comes with protein that causes your blood to coagulate and destroy your tissue as well.
even if wasp sting is acidic, treating it with bleach won't help. firstly, you might cause chemicai burn to yourself, by pouring bleach on the exposed flesh. Bleach actually contains sodium chloroate(I) and sodium hydroxide. chlorate(I) is a pretty strong oxidising agent. secondly, by aggrevating your wound, you increase your susceptibility to infection. thirdly, you might be allergic to wasp stings, in worst scenario, causes allergic shock, which may lead to death.
signs of 'shock':
1. feeling lerthagic, yet restless
2. pale and dry skin
3. rapid shallow breathing
4, rapid shallow pulse
5. delayed capillary refilled action when u pinch the fingernails.
Hope this helps :animal_rooster: