March 19, 2024, 03:50:04 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: question about bodybuilding drugs  (Read 6535 times)

Offline gangers

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
question about bodybuilding drugs
« on: October 25, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
if i had 20 x 20ml vials of testosterone cypionate under my bed at a low temperature.  could i still use them after 25 years???

and what if i also had 15 x 20ml vials of hcg in my fridge could i still use them after 25 years????

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: question about bodybuilding drugs
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »
Doubtfull.

That is - you can use them but don't be surprised if you will grow tentacles instead of muscles.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline gangers

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
Doubtfull.

That is - you can use them but don't be surprised if you will grow tentacles instead of muscles.

the testosterone is more for increasing male sex drive than muscle and the hcg is used to regrow or stop the testicles from shrinking during the usage of testosterone or other anabolic steroids as testicle shrinkage and damage is the biggest side effect with any steroid.

would these drugs be completely ineffective after 25 years of storage or would they work at 90% capacity????

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1799/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »
No, they can be simply dangerous, no idea what they decompose to.

And I have judged your planned use from the thread subject.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline BetaAmyloid

• Mole Snacks: +18/-38
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »
I probably would not be inserting any type drug into my body after 25 years, especially any type of anabolic steroid. I am pretty certain that chemicals change over time, due to environmental changes and decomposition - I would suggest to not use them.
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought - Albert Szent-Györgyi

Offline gangers

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 01:10:29 AM »
I probably would not be inserting any type drug into my body after 25 years, especially any type of anabolic steroid. I am pretty certain that chemicals change over time, due to environmental changes and decomposition - I would suggest to not use them.

what sort of change do they go through after 25 years what is most likely to happen will the concentration become stronger or completely uselss????

Offline nj_bartel

• Mole Snacks: +76/-42
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »
As borek said - probably some of the desired material along with god knows what other crap.  Just throw it out.

Sponsored Links