April 20, 2024, 08:21:35 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Free Electron Distance Manipulation Theory  (Read 2299 times)

Offline ZenithLG

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Free Electron Distance Manipulation Theory
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »
First of all I would like to say that the title of this is of my own construction and is in no way accurate, but merely a substitution.

I have recently been doing a great deal of research regarding something I think I remember reading in a book once. Whether or not this is already a theory or an actual fact I do not know, but I am going to call it a theory because I am unsure.

This theory, as I remember it, stated several things, first of all that because of electrons’ similar charge, they repel each other when placed near to one another. Second, that a free electron from one object or surface, traveling at another free electron, from another surface, would eventually repel the other electron, thus pushing itself in the opposite direction, and the same thing with the other electron. Third, the theory stated that because of the electrons turning away at a certain distance from each other, that this must mean that there is a relatively large gap between the two surfaces the electrons originated from. My idea is that perhaps this means that although one would think they are coming in direct contact with another object, in reality there is a microscopic distance between them and the object.

My ultimate questions are, is this accurate, what might this theory be called, and if one could manipulate the charge power of specific electrons, would this mean they would turn at a larger distance from each other, thus enlarging the distance between the two surfaces?

A final question is this: is that which I have described in the last question merely magnetic resistance creating a larger distance between two surfaces, or is it different? I believe it to be different due to the fact that photons not electrons make up a magnetic field, even though electrons are the source of photons. Something of an example of this is that if you had two magnets with their negative poles facing each other, it's not as if the poles are shooting electrons at each other which create the resistance between the magnets.

Sponsored Links