March 29, 2024, 06:30:15 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Online Chemistry Tutors Needed  (Read 4617 times)

Offline nimeraix

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Online Chemistry Tutors Needed
« on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »
Tutor.com Provides a Rewarding Way to Work from Home

The world’s leader in Online Tutoring and Homework Help still has online tutoring positions for the 2009/2010 academic year for anyone who is well versed in Statistics, Calculus, Chemistry or Physics.

How it works: The vast majority of our customers are public libraries.  The libraries purchase the service and offer it for free to students who have library cards.  We also have some customers who purchase the service for themselves and we provide the service to the US Army and US Marine Corps families.

Students log on through their library, military base or home websites,  enter a grade level and subject with which they need help and connect in a virtual classroom with a tutor, most of whom are located within the US or Canada.  We have conducted over 4.5 million sessions since our inception in 2000.

What our tutors like best about tutoring with Tutor.com is:
•   The flexible scheduling.  Hours are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
•   The opportunity to earn extra money. 
•   The ability to work from home, dorm or office.
•   Being able to make a difference for thousands of students all across the country.
•   The challenge of keeping their academic and teaching skills sharp!

For more information and access to the online application, please visit: www.tutor.com/apply

“I was retired from a career that included both college and high-school physics teaching, and was looking for a way to stay connected to students, so I signed up and have been tutoring since December 2007…Every session is different, and most are challenging. It’s wonderful when the student “gets it” and shows appreciation.” – Tutor.com Tutor

Offline fillab

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Re: Online Chemistry Tutors Needed
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 10:39:06 AM »
I tried to apply but it looks like you don't accept tutors outside the US. 

Please advice.

Sponsored Links