April 23, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Show your sexy aspect  (Read 15542 times)

wbmy2010

Show your sexy aspect
« on: April 22, 2010, 09:07:36 PM »
Show your sexy aspect

As the Bible says, our human beings are all admiring for the prefect things. And according to the female especially the young ladies, beauty is the like the apple in the Eden Garden. It is so accretive that ladies would pay for nearly everything in order to get the beauty. When a girl wants to take part in a party, even is not a big party. She will take three or four hours to dress up. They care for every part of their body. So at this time, if she have a *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer* shoes, dressing will become very easy for her.
In this article, I would like divide the ladies into two parts. The first part is the office ladies. Office ladies are the new blood in 21st. They begin to work and live as equal as the gentlemen. Our *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer* is suited for those office ladies. Because *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer*’s red wave can shows the power of those Office ladies. It helps office ladies to be confident with fashion and unique. According to a *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer*’s consumer words,”when I wear the red *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer*, I would became the lead role in the public place. Many people staring at me, at the time I felt I am somebody.”
The other part we can say is House Ladies. House ladies mean the group that doesn’t have a job and usually live in they house. House Ladies often have party or other entertain mental activities. So it is very necessary for house lady to have a pair of *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer* shoes. *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer* not only shows their uncommon appreciation but also help them to lure gentlemen’s attentions.
No matter what kind of lady wear the *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer*, it will help her be more beauty, slender, confident. So ladies, buy a pair of *Ignore me, I am a worthless spammer* shoes to enjoy the better life!

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +23/-5
Re: Show your sexy aspect
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »
I still don't really see why super expensive fancy shoes are better than a pair of worn in sambas.
Stereograms of the 32 crystallographic point groups: little bike wheels of cold, hard, pure rationality.

Offline Mitch

• General Chemist
  • Administrator
  • Mole Snacks: +376/-3
  • "I bring you peace." -Mr. Burns
    • Chemistry Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 11:08:24 PM »
I think you are talking to a robot.
Most Common Suggestions I Make on the Forums.
1. Start by writing a balanced chemical equation.
2. Don't confuse thermodynamic stability with chemical reactivity.
3. Forum Supports LaTex

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 11:59:45 PM »
hmm. well, you know I really did know that.  ;)

still, you can't wear 6 inch stilletos and expect that things are going to go super smooth in lab, especially on days when you have to move around lots of t-butyllithium and aluminum trichloride.

im too short to get my arms into the drybox gloves comfortably... so maybe they would help on days when I need to use it... and can't find the ladder my advisor gave me.

robots are cool.

Stereograms of the 32 crystallographic point groups: little bike wheels of cold, hard, pure rationality.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 03:10:46 AM »
Show your sexy aspect

That's difficult, especially if you wear an apron. But doable.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:04 AM »
it's much easier with an apron than a lab-coat.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »
Obviously this is one of these occasions when I am reminded English is not my first language. I meant lab-coat. Apron can be quite sexy.

And I don't mean this one.

http://www.cookware.com/2040-ATP1039.html
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »
I suppose only women should wear that one.

What is your first language? Would never have guessed english isn't your first language.

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 12:17:31 PM »
Moim pierwszym językiem był i jest Polski.

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
I nie znają polskiego.

Is google translator good?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »
Yes and no. In Polish inflection is responsible for meaning - and most automatic translators easily get lost.

ptak = bird
robak = worm
je = eat

Bird eats worm = Ptak je robaka

In English "bird eats worm" and "worm eats bird" mean something completely different. In Polish "ptak je robaka", "robaka je ptak", "robaka ptak je", "ptak robaka je", "je robaka ptak" and so on all mean the same thing, although some sound strange (it doesn't mean order never matters, but in simple phrases like the one here it usully is not important). To make it "worm ets bird" you have to change affixes - "robak je ptaka". Again, you may juggle the words not losing the meaning.

I nie znają polskiego.

Lol. I guess you meant "I don't know Polish", but it was translated to "And (they) don't know Polish". Word "they" is not present in the Polish phrase, but it is implied by the verb form "znają" (3rd person, plural). In Polish "i" means "and" - no idea why "I" wasn't correctly recognized and it was just left not translated.

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
Can you speak languages other than Polish and English?

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
    • Chembuddy
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 02:54:57 AM »
Some Russian, some French. But I have not used them for so many years I doubt I can still claim to "speak" them.

Offline 408

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +103/-30
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
Show your sexy aspect

That's difficult, especially if you wear an apron. But doable.

it's much easier with an apron than a lab-coat.

Always possible if she is ONLY wearing one or the other  ;)

Offline MissPhosgene

• Chemist
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
Ha yeah.

I wonder what my advisor would say if I wore and apron and goggles only....

fired. or whoops looks like you spilled some potential mutagens all over yourself.... time for the chemical shower....

Sponsored Links