April 26, 2024, 01:19:34 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Sodium percarbonate-raw material for detergent  (Read 6136 times)

wxshirley

Sodium percarbonate-raw material for detergent
« on: July 30, 2005, 04:44:32 AM »
Sodium percarbonate (Synonyms: sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, sodium carbonate peroxide, PCS) is a free-flowing powder with a common name of solid hydrogen peroxide, it is an addition compound of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. Percarbonate has an active available oxygen content which is equivalent to 27.5% H2O2. It breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate upon decomposition. It's an environmentally safe bleaching agent.

I hope detergent manufacturer are interested in it!

www.wlchem.com

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
Re:Sodium percarbonate-raw material for detergent
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 03:49:21 PM »
is this an advertisement? i am contemplating to move this topic to the advertisement section. but there might be chemists here who are curious about the bulk properties of this solid hydrogen peroxide.
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

China

Re: Sodium percarbonate-raw material for detergent
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 07:12:58 AM »
I am interested in it as I was involved in the detergent industry.  However, since we are in China, we are more interested in your technology to make it in China.  We make soda ash, sodium hydroxide, chlorine and other basic chemical materials.
Howard
xux2008@yahoo.com

Sponsored Links