April 29, 2024, 01:30:44 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Electrolytic Enhanced Water  (Read 3805 times)

Offline hwwater

• Very New Member
  • Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Electrolytic Enhanced Water
« on: May 23, 2010, 06:44:39 AM »
Dear Guys,

I have recently developed a machine and worked out a frequency which electrolytically enhances our water we are selling which the conductivity (to 1200 microsemens) lasts up to 6 months. the energy this water puts out when we drink it is amazing let alone the hydration levels.

May i ask out there if anyone would be able to tell me if they have done that with water and it has held the conductivity level for that long as it usually only holds its polarity for a couple of hours. Regards Mark

Offline Borek

• Mr. pH
  • Administrator
  • Deity Member
  • Mole Snacks: +1801/-410
  • I am known to be occasionally wrong.
    • Chembuddy
Re: Electrolytic Enhanced Water
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:25:47 AM »
I have recently developed a machine and worked out a frequency which electrolytically enhances our water we are selling which the conductivity (to 1200 microsemens) lasts up to 6 months. the energy this water puts out when we drink it is amazing let alone the hydration levels.

May i ask out there if anyone would be able to tell me if they have done that with water and it has held the conductivity level for that long as it usually only holds its polarity for a couple of hours. Regards Mark

Crackpottery in pure form. Topic locked.
ChemBuddy chemical calculators - stoichiometry, pH, concentration, buffer preparation, titrations.info

Sponsored Links