April 20, 2024, 01:26:04 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Hola todos, yo soy nuevo  (Read 8313 times)

TmDrak

Hola todos, yo soy nuevo
« on: August 02, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »
Hola todos, yo no soy que bueno en la química porque soy bastante joven y no he tomado la clase todavía. Tengo 13 años y yo soy interesado muy en la química y la extracción de elementos de la naturaleza. ¿Puede complacer alguien me dice cómo extraería algunos elementos? Quiero aprender a cómo obtener puros elementos por medio de experimentos y nada demasiado complicados. Quiero aprender a cómo hacer/el Nitrato de Potasio de extracto, el Litio, el Potasio, el Sodio, Sulfer, Magnessium, y más. Yo sólo quiero ser capaz de correr una guía repleta en cómo obtener estos elementos, mucho gracias a cualquiera que me ayuda. El elemento cualquiera y cómo obtenerlo.

asqa

Re:Hola todos, yo soy nuevo
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 12:26:29 AM »
any body can translate this in english

Offline lemonoman

• Atmospheric
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +71/-8
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 08:46:41 AM »
The literal translation, courtesy of AltaVista is:

"Hello all, I am not that good in chemistry because I am enough young person and I have taken the class still. I am 13 years old and I am interested very in the chemistry and the extraction of elements of the nature.  Can please somebody says to me how would extract some elements? I want to learn to how obtaining pure elements by means of too complicated experiments and nothing. I want to learn to how hacer/el Potassium Nitrate of extract, the Lithium, the Potassium, Sodium, Sulfer, Magnessium, and more. I only want to be able to run a filled guide in how obtaining these elements, many thanks to whatever she helps me. The element anyone and how to obtain it."

which pretty much means:

"Hey.  I'm not very good in chemistry, since I'm only 13 and haven't taken the class.  But I'm interested in getting elements from nature.  How do I get them?"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 08:49:29 AM by lemonoman »

TmDrak

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 05:06:52 PM »
It repented all im that utilizes a translator now, I do not know how to read neither to write English but I utilize a translator to understand its posts... so yes im repented and once more I present the same question in how obtain any of the elements.  

Offline Donaldson Tan

• Editor, New Asia Republic
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +261/-13
    • New Asia Republic
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 07:59:57 PM »
feel free to check out our past articles: menu -> site content -> articles

jdsurg had written an article on starting a collection of elements. here's the link: http://www.chemicalforums.com/index.php?op=articles;id=6
"Say you're in a [chemical] plant and there's a snake on the floor. What are you going to do? Call a consultant? Get a meeting together to talk about which color is the snake? Employees should do one thing: walk over there and you step on the friggin� snake." - Jean-Pierre Garnier, CEO of Glaxosmithkline, June 2006

TmDrak

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 02:17:03 AM »
Thanks much my friend

Offline jdurg

• Banninator
  • Retired Staff
  • Mole Snacks: +106/-23
  • I am NOT a freak.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 05:59:15 PM »
Un bueno website para compra elementos es http://www.elementsales.com.  Dave Hamric, el dueño del sitio, tiene mucho, mucho, mucho diferente elementos para venta.

(I hope my spanish is still good.  heh.  It's been quite a few years for me.   ;D )
"A real fart is beefy, has a density greater than or equal to the air surrounding it, consists

Sponsored Links