April 19, 2024, 05:15:52 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Postgraduate Studies in Environmental Engineering  (Read 5056 times)

Offline bassicsound

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
Postgraduate Studies in Environmental Engineering
« on: November 20, 2010, 04:10:06 AM »
Hi all,
I'm currently in my last year of undergraduate studies (chemical engineering) and I'd like to apply for a master program in environmental engineering or waste management.
Does anyone know any good master programs that fall into the above categories? (both in USA and Europe - preferably Europe though)
The problem I've met so far is that most environmental engineering master programs  are more oriented towards civil than process engineering.

Thanx a lot

Offline Nicolas88

• Mole Snacks: +2/-1
Re: Postgraduate Studies in Environmental Engineering
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 05:33:52 AM »
you would find it in germany for sure.

Offline bassicsound

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 06:39:17 AM »
Thanks for the reply,
Do you by any chance have an opinion about the master programs in waste management of the Uni of Karlsrue and the Uni of Stuttgart?
And also, which USA universities are believed to offer the best graduate studies in Environmental Engineering?

Thx again

Offline Nicolas88

• Mole Snacks: +2/-1
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »
Thanks for the reply,
Do you by any chance have an opinion about the master programs in waste management of the Uni of Karlsrue and the Uni of Stuttgart?

no sorry i really dont know much about those uni's but i know that germany is one of the leading countries in the world that concerns about environment !

And also, which USA universities are believed to offer the best graduate studies in Environmental Engineering?

Thx again

sorry again but i am not american nor do i know their universities so i cant give any opinion on them..

Sponsored Links