April 18, 2024, 06:35:28 PM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: How much is the volume of the solution containing 20% (continues)  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Enia Jonas

• Mole Snacks: +0/-1
How much is the volume of the solution containing 20% of H2SO4 with d=1.14 g/cm3, which is consumed to take H2, needed to reduce 20.88 g Fe3O4?
a) 150.7
b)152.7
c)154.7
d)164.7

explain the answer...
thank you!

Offline DrCMS

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +210/-81
Re: How much is the volume of the solution containing 20% (continues)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 06:28:46 AM »
FYI that is not how this forum works so every time you post a question without showing your attempt to solve it Borek or somebody else (but probably Borek) will point out the forum policy and nobody else will help you until you show you've tried to answer the question.  Live with it or piss off but do not have a go at those of us who do come here to help people.

Offline JGK

• Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +66/-19
Re: How much is the volume of the solution containing 20% (continues)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
FYI i have solved the problem the correct answer is c i just wanted to prove it! :)
and plz stop posting at my problems thank you!!!!

If you have indeed "solved" the problem then you will have no problem describing the method you used to do so.

If it is correct we will confirm it, we may even suggest ways to improve your methodology/reasoning.

What we do not do is do the work for you.

Exercises like this are only partly about getting the correct answer but about you being able to explain how you did it, not how we did it for you. This is why the forum has rules and enforces them!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Sponsored Links